Want Tile Now?
We have three ways to jumpstart your Heath Tile project—quickly:
1. Ready to Ship 2. Overstock 3. Mixed Tile Boxes
Of course, we also offer hundreds of made to order tile options.
1. Ready to Ship
A SELECTION OF WHAT'S ON-HAND AND READY TO SHIP NOW
- Offered exclusively in 2x6 size from our Classic Field collection.
- A selection of quintessentially-Heath glazes ranging in matte, glossy, neutral, and poppy.
- For residential and commercial installations—from kitchens and baths to mudrooms and pools.
- First come, first served.
- Priced well at $27/sq.ft.
- 32 sq.ft. minimum (mix and match by 8 sq.ft. box)
- Ships via freight only, within 2-5 days from order placement.
- Trim is not included as part of Ready to Ship. If your project requires trim, we encourage you to place a Made to Order tile purchase with a Tile Specialist.
- Final sale.
For more information on Ready to Ship and to place an order: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Overstock Tile Shed
1ST & 2ND QUALITY OVERRUN TILE FOR LESS, SAUSALITO ONLY
- Our Overstock Tile shed is located at Heath Sausalito, as an in-person experience. There's no online or phone component.
- Offering 2nd quality and occasionally 1st quality tile, the shed is an exciting place of discovery! Often best suited for smaller projects such as kitchen backsplashes and bathroom feature walls (24-40 sq.ft.), blending glazes and sizes can result in beautiful larger installations (50-75+ sq.ft.).
- Expect more extreme glaze color, tone, and size variation than with Made to Order tile. Excellent installations can (and do) come from such variation.
- Coordinated trims may be hard to find in Overstock and are not available to order separately. If your project requires trim, we encourage you to place a Made to Order tile purchase for your entire order with a Tile Specialist.
- Take measurements of your space before you visit. This way you can act quickly when you find what you love.
- We recommend procuring at least 20% overage to ensure you can complete your project.
- Pricing for 2nd quality starts at $10/sq.ft., 1st quality starts at $18/sq.ft.
- No minimum sq.ft. purchase (tile is sold by the 8sq.ft. box).
- Tiles moves quickly. Inventory changes daily. We cannot hold tile or do visual checks on inventory.
- Overstock tile cannot be shipped. It must be chosen and picked up at Heath Sausalito.
- Final sale.
- No warranty.
For information specific to our Overstock Tile Shed: email@example.com. Due to Covid, one customer in the shed at a timeour customers at a time are welcome in the shed. Shed is typically open Thursday-Sunday 10am-4pm. Check our Sausalito page for schedule updates.
3. $5 Mixed Tile Boxes
SURPRISE! BOXES OF MIXED 2ND & 3RD QUALITY TILES
- Mixed Tile Boxes are one way we ensure our waste is cleverly reused.
- 2nd and 3rd quality tile, in good enough to be saved from a future as aggregate for road beds.
- They're boxed in loose color families—in various shapes, sizes and quantities.
- The outside of the boxes are stamped with the color family. But what's inside is a surprise.
- Each box holds between 4 and 8 sq.ft. of tile.
- A steal at $5 per box.
- There's no peeking or opening boxes on site. You get what you get. It's so exciting!
- Great for school and non-profit art projects, creative installations, and anyone with an open mind.
- All sales final. No Warranty.
- Boxes must be chosen and picked up at Heath Sausalito.
- Have fun!
For more information on Mixed Tile Boxes: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on Mixed Tile Donations: email@example.com.