Want Tile Now?
We have two ways to jumpstart your Heath Tile project—quickly:
1. Overstock 2. Mixed Tile Boxes
Of course, we also offer hundreds of made to order tile options.
1. Overstock Tile Shed
1ST & 2ND QUALITY OVERRUN TILE FOR LESS, SAUSALITO ONLY
- Our Overstock Tile shed is located at Heath Sausalito, as an in-person experience only.
- Overstock tile cannot be shipped. It must be chosen and picked up at Heath Sausalito.
- Tiles move quickly. Inventory changes daily. We cannot hold tile or do visual checks on inventory.
- Final sale. No warranty.
- Offering 2nd quality and occasionally 1st quality tile, the shed is an exciting place of discovery! Often best suited for smaller projects such as kitchen backsplashes and bathroom feature walls (24-40 sq.ft.), blending glazes and sizes can result in beautiful larger installations (50-75+ sq.ft.).
- Expect more extreme glaze color, tone, and size variation than with our Made to Order tile. Excellent installations can (and do) come from such variation.
- Coordinated trims are hard to find in Overstock and are not available to order separately. If your project requires trim, we encourage you to work with a Heath Tile Specialist to place an order through our Made to Order tile program.
- Take measurements of your space before you visit. This way you can act quickly when you find what you love.
- We recommend purchasing at least 20% overage to ensure you can complete your project.
- Pricing for 2nd quality starts at $10/sq.ft., 1st quality starts at $18/sq.ft.
- No minimum sq.ft. purchase (tile is sold by the 8sq.ft. box).
Heath's Overstock Tile shed is typically open Thursday-Sunday 10am-4pm. Check our Sausalito page for schedule updates. Our Tile Shed is small and we do limit capacity. There may be a wait to get in.
2. $5 Mixed Tile Boxes
SURPRISE! BOXES OF MIXED 2ND & 3RD QUALITY TILES
- Mixed Tile Boxes are available at our Sausalito and Los Angeles Showrooms. Your selection must be chosen and picked up in person and we are unable to ship this product. Mixed Tile Boxes are limited to stock on hand!
- Mixed Tile Boxes are one way we ensure our overruns and not perfect tile is cleverly reused.
- You will find 2nd and 3rd quality tile (normally destined for aggregate for road beds),to mix and match for your projects.
- Mixed Tile Boxes are separated loosely by color families—in various shapes, sizes, and quantities.
- The outside of the boxes are stamped with the color family and what's inside is a surprise.
- There's no peeking or opening boxes on site. You get what you get. It's so exciting!
- Each box holds between 4 and 8 sq.ft. of tile.
- We are unable to offer any type of Design Services for Mixed Tile projects.
- Great for school and non-profit art projects, creative installations, and anyone with an open mind.
- All sales final. No Warranty.