Want Tile Now?
We have three ways to jumpstart your Heath Tile project—quickly:
1. Ready to Ship 2. Overstock 3. Mixed Tile Boxes
Of course, we also offer hundreds of made to order tile options.
1. Ready to Ship
A SELECTION OF WHAT'S ON-HAND AND READY TO SHIP NOW
- Offered exclusively in 2x6 size from our Classic Field collection.
- A selection of quintessentially-Heath glazes ranging in matte, glossy, neutral, and poppy.
- For residential and commercial installations—from kitchens and baths to mudrooms and pools.
- First come, first served.
- Priced well at $27/sq.ft.
- 32 sq.ft. minimum (mix and match by 8 sq.ft. box)
- Ships via freight only, within 2-5 days from order placement.
- Trim is not included as part of Ready to Ship. If your project requires trim, we encourage you to place a Made to Order tile purchase with a Tile Specialist.
- Final sale.
For more information on Ready to Ship and to place an order: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Overstock Tile Shed
1ST & 2ND QUALITY OVERRUN TILE FOR LESS, SAUSALITO ONLY
- Our Overstock Tile shed is located at Heath Sausalito, as an in-person experience. There's no online or phone component.
- Chock full of 1st and 2nd quality tile, the shed is an exciting place of discovery.
- Take measurements of your space before you visit. This way you can act quickly when you find what you love.
- Pricing for 2nd quality starts at $10/sq.ft., 1st quality starts at $18/sq.ft.
- No minimum sq.ft. purchase (tile is sold by the 8sq.ft. box).
- Expect more extreme glaze color, tone, and size variation. Excellent installations can (and do) come from such variation.
- We recommend procuring at least 20% overage to ensure you can complete your project.
- Coordinated trims may be hard to find in Overstock and are not available to order separately. If your project requires trim, we encourage you to place a Made to Order tile purchase with a Tile Specialist.
- Tiles moves quickly. Inventory changes daily. We cannot hold tile or do visual checks on inventory.
- Overstock tile cannot be shipped. It must be chosen and picked up at Heath Sausalito.
- Final sale.
- No warranty.
For information specific to our Overstock Tile Shed: email@example.com. Due to Covid, one customer in the shed at a time. Shed is typically open 10am-4pm. Check our Sausalito page for schedule updates.
3. $5 Mixed Tile Boxes
SURPRISE! BOXES OF MIXED 2ND & 3RD QUALITY TILES
- Mixed Tile Boxes are one way we ensure our waste is cleverly reused.
- 2nd and 3rd quality tile, in good enough to be saved from a future as aggregate for road beds.
- They're boxed in loose color families—in various shapes, sizes and quantities.
- The outside of the boxes are stamped with the color family. But what's inside is a surprise.
- Each box holds between 4 and 8 sq.ft. of tile.
- A steal at $5 per box.
- There's no peeking or opening boxes on site. You get what you get. It's so exciting!
- Great for school and non-profit art projects, creative installations, and anyone with an open mind.
- All sales final. No Warranty.
- Boxes must be chosen and picked up at Heath Sausalito.
- Have fun!
For more information on Mixed Tile Boxes: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on Mixed Tile Donations: email@example.com.